Migrating Postgres from one linux box to another - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Hardwick, Dave
Subject Migrating Postgres from one linux box to another
Date
List pgsql-jobs
Hello,

    We need to migrate a Postgres database (not sure which version, 7.x.x) from one linux box to another.  We actually need to that two times...once to a staging server and again to a new production server.

    The data and structure should remain the same, we don't want to make any changes to the database structure or the data during this migration.  We simply want to setup the existing database structure and data on two new servers.

    If you can assist, then please contact me using the information in my signature below.  Please provide costs estimates and assumptions.  If you have additional questions that need to be answers before providing an estimate, then please do not hesitate to ask.

   Best regards,
        Dave

Dave Hardwick
Beaconfire Consulting
StrategytMarketingtTechnology
Solutions Architecttdave.hardwick@beaconfire.com
306 N. Washington StreettFalls Church, VA 22046
www.beaconfire.comt703.543.1559 x27

Please join us for one of our upcoming Executive Dialogues in December.  For more information, visit: http://www.beaconfire.com/news/events/