Re: Separate psql commands from arguments (was: psql command aliases support) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: Separate psql commands from arguments (was: psql command aliases support)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
--On Freitag, April 04, 2008 06:52:37 +1100 Brendan Jurd
<direvus@gmail.com> wrote:

> I didn't realise it would be that straightforward!

Stumbled across it during hacking...

> You could probably also do away with psql_scan_slash_pushback()
> (psqlcan.h, psqlcan.l) as it is only used by the code you removed.

It's not clean yet, but i thought we need something quick so people can try
and comment on it.

--  Thanks
                   Bernd