Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc) - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Eye Gee
Subject Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc)
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Hi,

Referring to the document for PostgreSQL 9.1 supported platforms http://www=
.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/supported-platforms.html, it is mentioned t=
hat=20
1.  In general, PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these CPU architectur=
es: x86, x86_64, IA64, PowerPC, PowerPC 64, S/390, S/390x, Sparc, Sparc 64,=
 Alpha, ARM, MIPS, MIPSEL, M68K, and PA-RISC.
2. PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these operating systems: Linux (al=
l recent distributions), Windows (Win2000 SP4 and later), FreeBSD, OpenBSD,=
 NetBSD, Mac OS X, AIX, HP/UX, IRIX, Solaris, Tru64 Unix, and UnixWare.

I would like to find out whether postgreSQL 9.1 is supported for both SUSE =
and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc). From the above it seems that it is supporte=
d however I am unable to find the download links for both SUSE and Red Hat =
on IBM Power.=20

On the SUSE site I am only able to find download for i586 and x86_64 only. =
(http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=3Dpostgres&baseproject=3DSUSE%3ASLE-=
11%3ASP1&lang=3Den&exclude_debug=3Dtrue)=20
On rpm repositories site I am able to find repo packages for Red Hat Enterp=
rise for i386 and x86_64 only. (http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php )

What is the latest version of postgreSQL supported for  SUSE and Red Hat on=
 IBM Power (ppc) ? Is it still supported or not going to be released for po=
stgreSQL 9.1? If it is still supported please send me the download links fo=
r both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power.

Regards,
Eye Gee=