Join an International Top-Class Team: Product Development Linux &PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Theodor Klossner
Subject Join an International Top-Class Team: Product Development Linux &PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-jobs

Dear member of the postgresql mailing list

My name is Theodor Klossner, Senior Partner at Engineering Management Selection E.M.S. AG. For more than 25 years, we have been a leader in corporate and career advice in Switzerland and work exclusively on a mandate basis.

We are mandated to look for a senior Linux & PostgreSQL Development Engineer. Or client, a 120 employee start-up company, based in Switzerland, is establishing an advanced technology for migrating mainframe software.

Main points:

Design, conception and realization of new software solutions.

Exciting and varied activity (low-level Linux and PostgreSQL development)

Challenging job in a team of high caliber experts.

https://www.ems.ch/de/stellenangebote/linux-postgresql-development-engineer-3659-zh

If you are interested in this position and you would like to know more, please contact me by e-mail or by phone.

Kind regards,

Theodor Klossner
Senior Partner

Engineering Management Selection E.M.S. AG
Ruetistrasse 66
8032 Zurich / Switzerland

Phone +41 44 266 13 13
tklossner@ems.ch