Web Developer (Engineers) - Mailing list pgsql-jobs

From Marta Daglow
Subject Web Developer (Engineers)
Date
List pgsql-jobs

One of my clients is looking for three top web developers (engineers) to build a new video platform from scratch.  Wouldn’t it be nice to build this system without having to work with legacy code or systems?  They are part of a major organization and have deep funding.  We’re looking for someone who is team player and who loves to work with other very smart engineers.  Top pay, benefits and cool SF Bay Area location.  Are you interested or know of someone who would be?

If you would like to know more, please email me and we can set up a time to talk.

Kind Regards,

Marta Daglow | Managing Partner - HR Consulting

Daglow Consulting Group | 415.461.5845

mdaglow@daglowconsulting.com

Recruit - Retain - Inspire