Re: Password, new installation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Loga, Alex
Subject Re: Password, new installation
Date
List pgadmin-support

I used biosystems / biosystems and I managed to log in.

From: Loga, Alex
Sent: November-06-13 3:09 PM
To: 'pgadmin-support@postgresql.org'
Subject: Password, new installation

Hi,

I made the default database setup installation for Posi 3US software.  I wish to connect to the db , but it ask me for password.  What password should I use ?

Thank you,

Alexandru Marcel Loga
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
ITS Dept., City of Markham
( (905) 477-7000 x6520
e-mail aloga@markham.ca

This e-mail contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, copying or other use of this e-mail or the information contained herein or attached hereto is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify this sender immediately and delete this e-mail without reading, printing, copying or forwarding it to anyone.  Thank you for your co-operation.