Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error. - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Venkatesan, Sekhar
Subject Re: PostgreSQL: SQLSetPos fails with SetPos update return error.
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Hi Takayuki/Inoue San,

The latest driver provided resolves the “SetPos update” error that you guys mentioned. Thanks for the fix.

Is the fix provided an official and certified one? Can you also provide the fix for Linux?

We are trying to certify our product with PostgreSQL (windows and linux). So we need confirmation from you regarding the right odbc driver version (with this fix in there) so that we can go ahead with our functional testing with the new fix in place.

There is one another issue regarding partition’s automatic row movement with regards to partitioning key change. This is not fixed.

Let me know if it is feasible to fix that as well.

Thanks for all the effort and help provided so far. Appreciate it !!!

Thanks,

Sekhar