Building Fault Tolerant/Failover PGSQL Systems - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From special agent "k
Subject Building Fault Tolerant/Failover PGSQL Systems
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm new to postgresql...but so far i love it...after working with companies
that have spent millions of dollars on the big "O" i must say pgsql is a
breath of fresh air...nice work to all who contributed.

I'm looking at building a fault tolerant/failover database [hot standby]
system using pgsql. I have setup and tested out DRBD and it works pretty
well...althoug no work seams to have been done on it for a while. I
also just found out about eRserver but have not tried it out yet.

Does anyone have suggestions/recommendations for a good system that can be
used for a high volume commercially available application.

Thanks!

Shawn