Re: Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Guido Barosio
Subject Re: Inofficial call for papers FOSDEM 2008
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Allways though about a swot comparing mysql and postgresql. I have a
slide to share on this matter if anyone is interested.

Gb.-

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 18, 2007, at 9:20 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de