Re: coypu: "FATAL: sorry, too many clients already" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rémi Zara
Subject Re: coypu: "FATAL: sorry, too many clients already"
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> Le 10 juil. 2019 à 04:09, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit :
>
> I don't see a really good reason to be using force_parallel_mode on
> such a low-end box, and would recommend taking that out in any case.
> If the box's SysV IPC limits can't be raised, it might be a good idea
> to restrict the maximum test parallelism.  For instance, I run
> prairiedog with
>
>    'build_env' => {
>                                    'MAX_CONNECTIONS' => '3',
>                   },

Hi,

The difference of behavior might be explained by an upgraded OS and upgraded buildfarm script.
I’ll implement the suggested setting as soon as I can powercycle the machine which I fail to contact right now.

Regards,

Rémi Zara