Re: logging in high performance systems. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: logging in high performance systems.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Dec 13, 2011, at 13:57, Greg Smith wrote:

> With this idea still being pretty new, and several of the people popping out opinions in this thread being
local--Theo,Stephen, myself--we've decided to make our local Baltimore/Washington PUG meeting this month be an excuse
tohash some of this early stuff out a bit more in person, try to speed things up .  See
http://www.meetup.com/Baltimore-Washington-PostgreSQL-Users-Group/events/44335672/if any other locals would like to
attend,it's a week from today.  (Note that the NYC PUG is also having its meeting at the same time this month)

What time? I'd potentially like to attend. Philadelphia, represent!

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net