PGAdmin not opening - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From haley haleyframpton.com
Subject PGAdmin not opening
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I have had a similar issue to a couple other people. I downloaded and installed PostgrSQL from EnterpriseDB, as well as
themost current download of pgAdmin. Everything was working fine, until I exited the program. Now it will not open, and
Iget an error window that says pgAdmin has closed unexpectedly.

I have tried uninstalling and removing the data and user folders. I have reinstalled, restarted my computer and tried
otherolder versions of both programs as well.

I am using a MacBook Air with an M2 chip running Ventura 13.5 OS.

I had this problem last week as well. I was able to get things to work by factory resetting my computer. I am not
willingto do that again, as it took many hours to get everything back to how I needed it.

Thank you.