Re: Proposal for implementing OCSP Stapling in PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Proposal for implementing OCSP Stapling in PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 15 Aug 2024, at 00:42, Jacob Champion <jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> It's pretty frustrating to hear about a "transition" when there is
> nothing to transition to.

I guess they prefer that orgs transition back to just using CRL's.

> Anyways, I look forward to seeing how broken my crystal ball is this
> time. The timing is awful for this patchset in particular.

It is indeed, if it ends up deprecated server-side among the big providers then
support for it risks being very hard to use.  Not sure what is the best course
of action here is.

--
Daniel Gustafsson