pgadmin windows compilation - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Alexander Stuart-Kregor
Subject pgadmin windows compilation
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi All,

I realise there are some resources online about how to compile PGadmin for Windows. I'm trying to get the wxwidgets
buildscript to run but Visual C++ isn't having it, despite running it in the appropriate command prompt.

Could one of the devs who regularly compiles PGadmin on Windows please give me some pointers and if possible, a list of
settingsto replicate the necessary environment to build it? I'd love to be able to build it and use it on linux, but
I'mstuck with Windows.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Alexander