Re: Megabytes of stats saved after every connection - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Trout
Subject Re: Megabytes of stats saved after every connection
Date
List pgsql-general
On Jul 28, 2005, at 2:40 PM, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Then again, the stats file is only written. There is nothing that
> actually forces the blocks out. On a busy system, one individual
> stats file will be created, written to,

If one is running with stats_reset_on_server_start true (the default)
do we even need this file if it is never read?

To help alleviate his problem could he symlink it to /dev/null?

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@jefftrout.com>
http://www.jefftrout.com/