please take me off the list again - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oelkers, Phil
Subject please take me off the list again
Date
List pgsql-general

-----Original Message-----
From: bmccoy@chapelperilous.net [mailto:bmccoy@chapelperilous.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 9:48 AM
To: danyele
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] phpPgAdmin

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, danyele wrote:

> I'm trying to use phpPgAdmin, but  it's  showing a error like    " Fatal
> Error : Call to unsupported or undefined function pg_connect() in
> lib.inc.php on line 121"  !
>
> I'm running 7.0.2 on slackware 7.0.
>
> Can somebody help me?

Yes, you do not have pgsql support compiled into PHP.  You will need to
rebuild it with the --with-pgsql option in the configuration step.  What
version of PHP are you using?

Brett W. McCoy
                                              http://www.chapelperilous.net
There is not much to choose between a woman who deceives us for another,
and a woman who deceives another for ourselves.
        -- Augier