A doubt with a jdbc connection to cygwin postgres - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Sergio Ramos
Subject A doubt with a jdbc connection to cygwin postgres
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hello, Im trying to make a jdbc connection to a cygwin postgres database.
The fact is that my java aplication is on windows 98 and I  made the
database on cygwin postgres,
I already recieve a hint from you but I have truobles with the driver(In the
trace appears java.lang.ClassNotFoundException), I use :
org.postgresql.Driver and
postgresql.Driver

I dont know if the problem is on the cygwin postgres, because I only start
postgres as the documentation says(I dont define a specific host or user or
things like that)

Can you help me?

Many Thanks in Advance.