Re: BUG #15182: Canceling authentication due to timeout aka Denial of Service Attack - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andres Freund
Subject Re: BUG #15182: Canceling authentication due to timeout aka Denial of Service Attack
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On July 23, 2018 9:14:03 PM PDT, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
>- While it would make sense, at least to me, to make VACUUM fall into
>if
>allow_system_table_mods is allowed,

I might be mis-parsing this due to typos. Are you actually suggesting vacuum on system tables should depend on that
GUC?If so, why? That's seems like a terrible idea. It's pretty normal to occasionally have to vacuum them?

Andres