Threads limit for postmaster - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Igor Neyman
Subject Threads limit for postmaster
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all,

I found this conversation in mailing lists archives:

OP in this conversation exactly describes my current problem (thread limit for postmaster running on Windows).

I'm running 8.2.5, which predates this conversation, and unfortunately in the nearest future I'm not able to upgrade to newer major releas (8.3 or 8.4).
But I could upgrade to latest 8.2.15 easily.
In the convesation Magnus H. mentions possible fix "backport" into 8.2.

I looked through all 8.2 release notes (upto 8.2.15), but couldn't find any reference to this fix beeing backported into 8.2.

So, was it or was it not backported into 8.2.5?

Magnus, sorry for sending this message to you directly (as well as to the list), but it's a really "hot" issue for me.

Regards,
Igor Neyman