Re: Thoughts on using Text::Template for our autogenerated code? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Gustafsson
Subject Re: Thoughts on using Text::Template for our autogenerated code?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 30 Mar 2023, at 19:06, Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some other digging around shows that the module has been around since 1996 (Perl5 was 1994) and hasn't had a feature
update(or any update for that matter) since 2003. So it should meet our baseline 5.14 requirement, which came out in
2011.

I assume you then mean tying this to 1.44 (or another version?), since AFAICT
there has been both features and bugfixes well after 2003?

    https://metacpan.org/dist/Text-Template/changes

--
Daniel Gustafsson