Re: MULTISET and additional functions for ARRAY - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David E. Wheeler
Subject Re: MULTISET and additional functions for ARRAY
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Nov 11, 2010, at 10:19 AM, Darren Duncan wrote:

> I think that it would be best to implement MULTISET in the same way that a TABLE is implemented. Logically and
structurallythey are the same thing, but that a MULTISET typically is used as a field value of a table row.  Aka, a
tableand a multiset are just different names for a relation, loosely speaking.

That sounds like a composite type to me.

Best,

David