Postgresql.exe 7.1 for M$ OS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From V. M.
Subject Postgresql.exe 7.1 for M$ OS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Where i can find a wonderful installer for postgres 7.1 on our windows2000
advanced servers ?

We use postgres on linux systems, But...

I'm not able to find on the net a binary for Postgres 7.1.
I don't want to compile, i want a simple installer. windows machines are 200
Million, if you'll make a maintained binary postgres version for windows
probably more developers more bug fixing will be... It's critical.

Also in the web site ,  will be wonderful if, on the navbar, the download
links are always there (latest stable, jdbc, odbc, DBD::Pg) etc.

thanks,
valter