Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),p - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From malik ashfaq
Subject Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),p
Date
List pgsql-novice

HI
  my name is Malik Ashfaq  from pakistan student want help about jdbc

Subject: Access database tables name using driver type1

    In my project aim is to get database tables names and its relation
(pk,fk)

   please send me  an example on this topic ;
rofi_iub@hotmail.com

malikrofi@yahoo.com

thanks a lot for ever if you give me some time and help me...

Malik Ashfaq Awan