Re: Confusing terminology - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From carl garland
Subject Re: Confusing terminology
Date
List pgsql-hackers
>Maybe it's time for someone to prepare an "official" glossary that sets
>out all these terms carefully, so that people will have something to
>refer to when they're trying to pick a word to use.

Maybe we could coax Robert Easter to add to his already wonderful page
of Essential Database Terminology that is linked off the techdocs page
a section which is Postgres specific terminology.... having them in
the same place would prevent duplication of effort and his existing
glossary is very well done IMO.
Best Regards,
Carl Garland