I need help - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Giovanni Alexander Briceño Riveros
Subject I need help
Date
List pgsql-novice

I have any problem.

I use postgres in S.O. linux Red Hat 7.3. In this program storage information with Date and Strings, use java.

1. I like view in the browser, but the word is changed, example: conexión à conexi?on. Why?  Is problem the linux ? How configuration?

2. I like manage the format Date but generate error, some times is correctly in others no!

Example: "11/09/2002" is represent in posgres how "nov-9-2002" in other "11-ago-2002", is the problem de postgres ? is the problem the version  Linux ? The problem is java? How configuration?

Thank for your answer.

Vinni

p.d.

my English is very bad, an sorry please.