RE: Problems with Mandrake RPM - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Franck Martin
Subject RE: Problems with Mandrake RPM
Date
List pgsql-general
Did you get the rpm from cooker or from postgresql.org?

Did the rpm install the file access/gist.h?

Cooker can be found from the Mandrake web site www.mandrake.com

Franck Martin
Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/

This e-mail is intended for its recipients only. Do not forward this e-mail
without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be necessarily
the views of SOPAC.