Re: php - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Warren Massengill
Subject Re: php
Date
Re: php  (Ericson Smith <eric@did-it.com>)
List pgsql-general

>http://us.php.net/downloads.php

We do not distribute UNIX/Linux binaries. Most Linux distributions come with
PHP these days, so if you do not want to compile your own, go to your
distribution's download site. Binaries available on external servers:

If I download something that ends with tar.qz, will gnuzip work on it?

Thanks,
Warren