Re: Backends dying due to memory exhaustion--I'm stonkered - Mailing list pgsql-general

From carl garland
Subject Re: Backends dying due to memory exhaustion--I'm stonkered
Date
List pgsql-general

>Waiting for the next crash with anticipation...

Since you said you are running ACS is here you may as well want to
set the param Verbose to True in your db pool which will log all queries to
the db in the access log.  Then when it crashes during
normal execution you can simple determine the offending query.  Of
course this may create a copius log file on an heavily accessed site and you
may wish to roll the log more freqently. Also wont may not
be related or help the vacuum situation.

Best Regards,
Carl Garland