Fwd: regression test failure on initdb - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Darrin Ladd
Subject Fwd: regression test failure on initdb
Date
List pgsql-general
Howdy Folks,

I sent this inquiry out yesterday and have not seen any responses.  Does
anyone have a suggestion on a different list or a site that I can go to that
may be able to assist me?  I would really appreciate any guidance that you
could give me.

Thanks!
Darrin