RE: [HACKERS] ["G. Jayson Stangel" ] Question s? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jackson, DeJuan
Subject RE: [HACKERS] ["G. Jayson Stangel" ] Question s?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Thanks for the info!!!  I hope the dentist went well!!!
It went well, thank you for asking.  I got a new dental assistant, and
she was gentle and sweet (a far improvement).  She said that I have good
teeth, and that I must have been taking good care of them because there
wasn't much for her to do.

> I have only one question more question(I need to sell the
> Microsoft guy in the office on this.) I go to Microsoft and
> they say 20,433 transactions per minute on a quad xenon 450
> bla, bla, bla.  Is there a place where this statistic can be
> found for Postgre.

I don't know of any such statistics, but maybe some of the other guys
would.-DEJ