Re: Using unlogged tables for web sessions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: Using unlogged tables for web sessions
Date
List pgsql-general

> On Apr 16, 2020, at 1:39 PM, Stephen Carboni <stephen.entropy@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I was wondering if anyone was using unlogged tables for website
> sessions in production. I'm interested if it breaks the prevailing
> opinion that you don't put sessions in PG.

Popular CMS systems like Drupal use the database for web sessions. Probably only logged tables unless you did some
extracustomization of the installation. I'm not aware of any issues with it performance or otherwise.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.