Re: CVS ODBC does not compile - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: CVS ODBC does not compile
Date
Re: CVS ODBC does not compile  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers

OK I removed the errors on cygwin port and will commit
the fix soon. However I couldn't check it on linux box now
unfortunately. I'm very happy if you could check it on your
environment.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue