Why am I getting this message sometimes? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Trenks Park
Subject Why am I getting this message sometimes?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Why am I getting this message sometimes?

"Warning: pg_fetch_object() unable to jump to row 0 on PostgreSQL result
index 3 in  /home/apache.default/htdocs/index.php on line 16

s0nion.com not found."

Because of this problem, I ran some tests to see if it was only my problem.

Tested with computers that have no firewall.
Tested with several OS including OS X, Windows ME, Windows 2000 and Windows
XP.
Tested with computers located in different regions (overseas).

And the test participants got the same error message at some point...(it's
important to stress out that they got an error at SOME POINT.)

I am using 2 different ISP services and they have no problem related to this
whatsoever.(My domain provider asked me to check if my ISP had some problem
themselves.)

As I'm writing this to you I checked my domain and it was working okay.  But
I'm sure I will have the same problem any time.

Thank you for your time and please let me know if you know anything about
this problem.

SJ