need help.... - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Faisal Haji Mustaffa
Subject need help....
Date
List pgsql-bugs
hello there...

sorry..but this problem I can't solve it...more 2 weeks...I try to configure the Makefile.global...to set my postgreSQL
dir...butstill got error if I run from user account...

[faisal@multimedia ~]$ initdb
initdb does not know where to find the files that make up
Postgres (the PGLIB directory).  You must identify the PGLIB
directory either with a --pglib invocation option, or by
setting the PGLIB environment variable, or by having a program
called 'postconfig' in your search path that outputs an asignment
for PGLIB.

I don't have any idea...what should the Makefile.global if my current path for the postgreSQL is inside

/usr/local/pgsql

thanks in advanced
faisal