RE: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nagaura, Ryohei
Subject RE: [HACKERS] Cached plans and statement generalization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Although I became your reviewer, it seems to be difficult to feedback in this CF.
I continue to review, so would you update your patch please?
Until then I review your current patch.

There is one question.
date_1.out which maybe is copy of date.out includes trailing space and gaps of indent
e.g., line 3368 and 3380 in your current patch have
    space in each end of line
    different indent.
This is also seen in date.out.
I'm not sure whether it is ok to add new file including the above features just because a existing file includes.
Is it ok?

Best regards,
Ryohei Nagaura