Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem - Mailing list pgsql-general

From MOLINA BRAVO FELIPE DE JESUS
Subject Re: puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem
Date
List pgsql-general
De: pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org [pgsql-general-owner@postgresql.org] en nombre de Susan Cassidy
[susan.cassidy@decisionsciencescorp.com]
Enviado: jueves, 13 de marzo de 2014 02:48 p.m.
Para: Rodrigo Gonzalez
CC: Steve Atkins; pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Asunto: Re: [GENERAL] puzzling perl DBI vs psql problem

No, I don't have 2 instances running.  I default the port on the psql command line, and the perl program is using 5432,
asnormal.

Now, I'm discovering that syslog is no longer logging anything.  I bounced it, but to no avail.

Susan

Check  the log from webserver .... and check if the user is the same for psql and perl ...

see you