Re: Mount Point /datastorage is 93 percent full - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Scott Ribe
Subject Re: Mount Point /datastorage is 93 percent full
Date
List pgsql-admin
> On Aug 8, 2022, at 7:24 AM, Satyamnaidu Gokeda <satyamnaidu215@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Postgres DB cluster mount point size /data 1.5TB used 200GB free 1.3TB when query running temp file size increased
to1.3TB   also query getting failed.

You are correct that your limit is 50GB. I miscounted places in my prior post, sorry for the confusion.

However my point still stands: either this data is VERY large for that one root node, or you have a cycle in the data.
Areyou sure you do not have a cycle in the data?