Re: cluster index on a table - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Justin Pitts
Subject Re: cluster index on a table
Date
List pgsql-performance
According to the books online http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms177443.aspx
  :

    "In a clustered index, the leaf nodes contain the data pages of the
underlying table."

Which agrees with your assertion.

 From a performance perspective, it DOES work very well. Which is why
I keep hoping for it to show up in PostgreSQL.