Re: [GENERAL] Request to share approach during REINDEX operation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steven Winfield
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Request to share approach during REINDEX operation
Date
List pgsql-general

> In my production system, there are lot of read write operation performed every hour.

Apologies if this sounds patronising but I just wanted to check - you know that indexes are updated automatically when write operations occur, right?

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message. The registered name of Cantab- part of GAM Systematic is Cantab Capital Partners LLP. See - http://www.gam.com/en/Legal/Email+disclosures+EU for further information on confidentiality, the risks of non-secure electronic communication, and certain disclosures which we are required to make in accordance with applicable legislation and regulations. If you cannot access this link, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.