Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: [bug fix] pg_ctl always uses the same event source
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>
> MauMau escribió:
>
>> The "raw" link only gave the mail in text format.  I hoped to import
>> the mail into Windows Mail on Windows Vista, but I couldn't.
>
> You might need to run a conversion process by which you transform the
> raw file (in mbox format) into EML format or whatever it is that Windows
> Mail uses.  I vaguely recall there are tools for this.

Thanks.  I could open the file without any conversion as follows:

1. Click the "raw" link on the Web browser (I'm using Internet Explorer).

2. The Web browser displays the mail file in text format.  Save the file as
a text file (e.g. mail.txt).

3. Just change the extension from .txt to .eml (e.g. mail.eml).

4. Double-click the .eml file on the Windows Explorer.  Windows Mail opens
and displayes the mail.  I can reply to it.

Regards
MauMau