Re: Library names on Unix - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Library names on Unix
Date
List pgsql-odbc

Thanks, but './configure --help' won't tell users that, nor is it
particularly consistent with other configure scripts which typically
offer options to specify the location of other code/libraries in
addition to having the undocumented ability to take things from the
environment. For example, we wouldn't expect users to configure the
location of SSL via an envvar when building the server.

Regards, Dave