Re: Postgresql odbc and Visual studio 2005 .net 2.0 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Postgresql odbc and Visual studio 2005 .net 2.0
Date
List pgsql-odbc

From: Leendert Paul Diterwich [mailto:paulditerwich@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 November 2005 13:37
To: Dave Page
Cc: pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Subject: Postgresql odbc and Visual studio 2005 .net 2.0

Dave briljant!

The dll’s enable VS to autogenerate tables schema’s etc...

I’ll inform MS and the people who might have similar problems and are following the bugreport at MS forums.

Yup, Tobias reported the same. Did you post this publically with Microsoft btw? Do you have a URL (I have an MSDN sub if it's required)?

Paul

P.S. If you happen to come over to the Netherlands sometime soon I’ll buy you a beer.

:-) Thanks!

Regards, Dave.