RE: Réf. : RE: [HACKERS] Running PostGre on DVD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject RE: Réf. : RE: [HACKERS] Running PostGre on DVD
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Dunno about PostGre :-), but on PostgreSQL (otherwise known as Postgres) because we chose not to allow people the same
footgunthat could easily have clobbered users of another well known database not long ago.

Regards, Dave.