Re: PgAdmin 1.4.0 Debian SArge AMD64 debs available - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PgAdmin 1.4.0 Debian SArge AMD64 debs available
Date
List pgadmin-support

OOTB? With no changes to keywords.c?

> These files are *not* made by an official Debian Maintainer. I just
> created them so I could easily install PgAdmin on several Debian Sarge
> AMD64 boxes.
>
> They are available at http://petitbonum.askesis.nl/pgadmin/.
> They will
> be available until an official Debian repository contains the
> packages.
> Or untill I go bankrupt, whatever comes first ;-)

Great, thanks. I'd normally offer to host them for you, but I know that Raph does some magic with the apt stuff for
Debianin our ftp area. I'll leave it to him to speak to you about what he might want to do with your builds :-)

Regards, Dave.