Re: Query tool margin - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Query tool margin
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I ran into the problem very recently when debugging some functions - the
backend helpfully told me where the problems were, but of course, I had
a script, not the function itself in the window that reported the error.
I found myself cutting and pasting the function source into an external
editor to figure out which was line 543 or whatever. It became quite
tedious as I'm sure you can imagine.

I guess I could put the lline/column position of the cursor in the
status bar if you prefer? I had figured it could already get quite full
down there with query timings etc.

(and I wouldn't worry about the screenshots - I doubt anyone will ever
notice).

/D