Re: pgagent language question - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgagent language question
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Miha,

The strings are written for translation (ie. Wrapped in the appropriate
macros), but as yet, pgAgent does not have gettext support so is not
localisable. It's a fair bit of work to do, and there are only a small
amount of messages in pgAgent, the vast majority of which should never
be seen anyway.

Regards, Dave