Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!! - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Last call for pgAdmin Translations for 1.4.0!!
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Certainly - I forgot there is a list of translators in the docs - I'll try to update it today.

> If Guillaume wants to take the translation I have no
> objection as he is for sure more competent than I will ever be. If he
> prefers to help from time to time is there any way to put him as a
> co-translator?

On the translation page on the website I can only put one name - based on his email I just received I use his name :-)

Regards, Dave