Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 3 released for testing - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] pgAdmin III v1.4.0 Beta 3 released for testing
Date
List pgadmin-support

Yes, upon a shufty of the code I can see that is what it's doing. Once
it's saved/found the password, it marks the connection as having a
stored password and doesn't bother asking for it from then on.

Regards, Dave.