Re: Instrumentation detection bug?? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Instrumentation detection bug??
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

It happens when connecting to the server:

2005-10-12 14:43:16 QUERY  : Set query (borg.postgresql.org:5432):
SELECT rel.oid, relname, pg_get_userbyid(relowner) AS relowner, relacl,
relhasoids, relhassubclass, reltuples, description, conname, conkey,
       EXISTS(select 1 FROM pg_trigger
                       JOIN pg_proc pt ON pt.oid=tgfoid AND
proname='logtrigger'
                       JOIN pg_proc pc ON
pc.pronamespace=pt.pronamespace AND proname='slonyversion'
                     WHERE tgrelid=rel.oid) AS isrepl
  FROM pg_class rel
  LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_description des ON des.objoid=rel.oid AND
des.objsubid=0
  LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_constraint c ON c.conrelid=rel.oid AND
c.contype='p'
 WHERE relkind IN ('r','s','t') AND relnamespace = 2200::oid
 ORDER BY relname
2005-10-12 14:43:17 ERROR  : ERROR:  column reference "proname" is
ambiguous

Sorry, I can't look into this more atm - I've already spent most of the
day on pg stuff (again!). Need a nice couple of days away somewhere
distant....

/D