Re: Beta2 Wrap Up ... - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Beta2 Wrap Up ...
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Neil,

I appreciate that you want to get things done, but you realise that the
timeframe between your 'I'll commit this later post' and when you
actually committed was almost precisely when those of us that argued to
get these functions included in the first place were all asleep?

Perhaps you could allow 24 hours before committing potentially
controversial changes in future?

Regards, Dave